What are your middle names?
John and (shit... having a major mental breakdown) Marie? I should really start saying her full name in mock anger like she does to me.. then I'll remember it better...
How long have you been together?
11 months (ish)
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About a week.
Who asked who out?
I asked her
How old were each of you when you met?
How old are each of you now?
How tall are each of you?
She's 5'2".. I'm 6'2"
Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
Do you have any children together?
Hah! No. ... definitely not. Though the bunnies (and cats) are pretty much our kids.
What about pets?
2 bunnies and Jake has 2 cats... we've stolen them from him. They're our cats now.
Did you go to the same school?
Are you from the same hometown?
Who is the smartest?
We are really equally smart. I'm booksmart and have a way of rememebring useless facts from just about every textbook I read, and she is way more commonsense smart than I am.
Who is the most sensitive?
depends on the subject, time of week, alignment of the planets and the way Mars enters Uranus.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
oh so many places I can't keep track.... MIMI's!
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Who has the most friends?
I don't know... never counted.
Who has the craziest exes?
That would be me...
Who has the worst temper?
That also has to do with the planet's alignment and a planet going into Uranus.
Who does/did the cooking?
We share the cooking.
Who is more social?
I'm pretty sure I win that one.
Who is the neat-freak?
Who hogs the bed?
I don't.. I know that afor a fact... *whistles and looks innocent*
Who wakes up earlier?
she actually wakes up in the AM.. i don't like to.
Who has the bigger family?
No clue.. never fully compared notes but i believe I do because my Dad's side of the family breeds like rabbits.
How do you spend the holidays?
Well... we might not have to worry about putting up a tree, but who knows...
Who is more jealous?
we might be even on this... maybe her because i can hide it abit better.
Do you have little pet names for each other?
How long did it take to get serious?
about 2 weeks.
Who eats more?
Who sings better?
She does... I break windows when i sing.
Who does the dishes?
It's a shared effort.
I do sometimes.
Who’s better with the computer?
Who drives when you are together?
the person who wins the coin flip pretty much.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
Depends on who is actually wrong.
Who kissed who first?
I kissed her, in her apartment, on the couch... (almost sounds like a romatic Clue game)
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Depends on who needs to, sometimes I do, sometimes she does. Neither one of us really owns the pants.
Who has more tattoos?
She writes on her hand with pen... she wins...
Who eats more sweets?
Are you two still a couple?
1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? Mainly being myself
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No and I hope I do
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? nope
4. Did anyone close to you die? nope.
5. What countries did you visit? The country of Disney.
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? Financial stability
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? March 3, 2008 and March 25, 2008.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Not quitting my job without finding and new one first
9. What was your biggest failure? not finding a new job.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? not really, just sick a time or 2.
11. What was the best thing you bought? The best thing I have I didn't have to buy, but the best thing i did buy was tickets to star wars weekends and that was a blast.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Alicia's. She did a excellent job becoming a better person
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Again Alicia's. Where she did do a lot there were times when I didn't know what was happening
14. Where did most of your money go? Rent
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Star Wars Weekends
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Um....I don't really know.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
. i. happier or sadder? happier
. ii. thinner or fatter? fatter
. iii. richer or poorer? richer (being rich doesn't mean having monetary wealth)
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Saving
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Working
20. How did you spend Christmas/Eve? watching a movie.
23. How many one-night stands? None.
24. What was your favorite TV program? Doctor Who
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? My new boss.
26. What was the best book you read? The Legend of Drizz't series.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Ballet
28. What did you want and get? At the begining of 08 I wanted a Wii, but I got something far better than that :)
29. What did you want and not get? Wii...
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Dark Knight.
31. What did you do on your birthday? Went to see Avenue Q
32. What was one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? I haven't a clue.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Business casual and geek
34. What kept you sane? Alicia... and when she wasn't around, Books and games did.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? no clue I don't really care about celbrities.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? the next prez.
37. Who did you miss? My brother, mainly my brother before alcohol.
38. Who was the best new person you met? take a wild guess.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008: How far to bend in a relationship before its too much.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: No clue.. I don't normally listen to songs with lyrics.
Well for once I actually celebrated Easter... And I must say it was fun. I went over to Alicia's house to make her dinner on Friday. That turned out really good even though I forgot just about every main ingredient to what I was making.. oh well.. it still turned out good. Well, Friday night she shocked me by giving me a key to her Apartment.. I was actually quite speechless. But I accepted it. Well the next day she leave at an ungodly hour in the morning and I was going to take what was supposed to be a quick nap in her bed before I left... quick nap turned into a 3 hour nap... oh well... her bed is comfy... So I get this idea to hide some Easter Eggs in her apartment. So I go out and do it. I was actually surprised that I had a good amount of fun hiding the eggs... It was like being evil by seeing places that I could hide them in without getting too evil by putting them places that she can't get to. (Don't think the thought didn't cross my mind...) It happens that she really loved it and was very giddy about looking for the eggs. I was happy (mainly that she wasn't mad that I re-enter her domicile without permission) But she also loved the Easter Basket I made for her. She was actually so happy about it she dedicated a Post to it on her Livejournal (I always feel happy when mentioned is a good light in her blogs and journals). It was actually such a good weekend that Ye Gods of Equality felt it fit to punish me today with a migraine and bad allergies to make up for the fun time I had... Oh well... I still had a lot of fun :D