2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No and I hope I do
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? nope
4. Did anyone close to you die? nope.
5. What countries did you visit? The country of Disney.
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? Financial stability
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? March 3, 2008 and March 25, 2008.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Not quitting my job without finding and new one first
9. What was your biggest failure? not finding a new job.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? not really, just sick a time or 2.
11. What was the best thing you bought? The best thing I have I didn't have to buy, but the best thing i did buy was tickets to star wars weekends and that was a blast.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Alicia's. She did a excellent job becoming a better person
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Again Alicia's. Where she did do a lot there were times when I didn't know what was happening
14. Where did most of your money go? Rent
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Star Wars Weekends
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Um....I don't really know.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
. i. happier or sadder? happier
. ii. thinner or fatter? fatter
. iii. richer or poorer? richer (being rich doesn't mean having monetary wealth)
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Saving
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Working
20. How did you spend Christmas/Eve? watching a movie.
23. How many one-night stands? None.
24. What was your favorite TV program? Doctor Who
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? My new boss.
26. What was the best book you read? The Legend of Drizz't series.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Ballet
28. What did you want and get? At the begining of 08 I wanted a Wii, but I got something far better than that :)
29. What did you want and not get? Wii...
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Dark Knight.
31. What did you do on your birthday? Went to see Avenue Q
32. What was one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? I haven't a clue.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Business casual and geek
34. What kept you sane? Alicia... and when she wasn't around, Books and games did.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? no clue I don't really care about celbrities.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? the next prez.
37. Who did you miss? My brother, mainly my brother before alcohol.
38. Who was the best new person you met? take a wild guess.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008: How far to bend in a relationship before its too much.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: No clue.. I don't normally listen to songs with lyrics.